WHAT MAKES US OTP PLUS
Best in Class Infrastructure
- Active data centres for accepting messages across two geographical sites.
- Redundant infrastructure on a private cloud providing higher control.
- Tier III datacentre infrastructure on which a private cloud is setup
- Redundant ISP providers for higher uptime with multi-cast across the two networks.
- Private MPLS extensions to institutions that need lowest Latency levels
Robust Operator Connectivity
- Over 20,000+ dedicated OTP TPS running at less than 30% capacity for handling peak load.
- Special operator SMPP connections with specially configured expiry, retry and priority escalation for highest delivery.
- Application certified with PT, CERTIN, OSTMM3, OWASP etc by security agencies to comply to high security standards.
- Data encryption at rest based on customer specific encryption key.
- Data encryption for data in transit within private network for improved security.
- IP Authentication support for additional security.
- Two-step verification for accessing services on the GUI for added security to make changes to the application configurations.
Advanced Application Features
- Wide range of integration options on almost all protocols including SMPP, SMTP, FTP, sFTP, HTTP or HTTPs on QS, JSON, XML, SOAP etc
- Redundant components designed for horizontal on-demand scale.
- Support for sending interim delivery reports for every retry to originator for notifying status of every message
- Auto-retry when delivery reports do not receive the platform within X number of seconds
- Multi-Channel retry support when SMS does not deliver auto retry over Voice channel
- Support for sending SMS, Voice and Email notification over a single API interface
- Configurability of retry policy based on operator error codes with number of retries, retry interval for each retry, validity period for each retry.
- Special routing mechanism based on Operator, Series, network, country, sender ID, account, mobile number.
- Cross pulling capabilities when age of a message expires more than 2 seconds inside single queue for auto correct mechanism.
- Real-time graphical user reporting for tracking number OTP generated and delivered.
- Historic report information for tracking performance by country, network, account etc.
- Trending reports across a period of time to check performance deviations from benchmark
- Latency based reporting per SMS attempt.
- Selfcare search, log download, matrices review, custom reporting support etc
- System notification support for alerting users on hour by hour performance reporting.
Seamless Monitoring and Support
- Phone, Email and Chat support segregated for OTP traffic for faster resolution.
- 24/7 monitoring, NOC and support team for ensured premium support
- Customer ticket tracking portal for checking resolution status for customers across multiple portals.