Reliable, Enterprise Grade E-Mail Services
E-mail is the most sought-after messaging channel for enterprises that send out message critical, content heavy & important customer communications on a regular basis. Karix boasts of an email delivery infrastructure that is known for high availability and can truly scale for customers who intend to dispatch high volume traffic.
Delight your customers with our Email Solutions
Integrate our business critical emailing solution to your application and delight your customers like never before. Wither its one time password (OTP) for user verification, request authentication or critical updates to your customers, our emailing platform is the solution for your business.
OTP, transactional alerts and Business Critical Messaging
Integrate our business-critical emailing solution to your application for OTP User Verification, request authentication requests or sending out critical updates to customers.
Automated batch emails with attachment
Set up automated batch email processing with attachments/embedded media for managing invoices, statements, reports etc. with our dependable & fail-proof APIs with zero integration effort.
Schedule and send out advance email campaigns connecting with our rich GUI
Feature-rich Email Platform
Karix’s Email platform is best known for high availability and scale for customers who intend to dispatch high volume traffic.
Advance algorithm for reputation retention on your dedicated IP Pools
KEY PLATFORM CAPABILITIES
Transport Layer Security (TLS), is a protocol that ensures privacy between communicating application and their users on the internet. When a server and client communicate, TLS ensures that no third party may eavesdrop or tamper with any message. To avoid increased identity thefts and security breaches Karix has added this security indicator to its email services and can be leveraged by customers for ensuring secure email broadcasts. Mails without TLS Encryption can be caught by the ‘red pad lock’ that appears on opening the email.
Karix’s Power APIs provide a range of seamless integration options for enterprises to email enable applications.
HTTP/HTTPs based API
API based Integration is best suited for applications that are looking for comprehensive and firm integration. The API offers:
- High throughput of over 3000 emails per second
- High availability with two geographic data center redundancy.
- Support for dynamic template for personalization of content.
- Personalization of email headers including From Name, Reply To, From Email, Subject.
- Support for sending multiple attachments.
- Support for multiple campaign tracking tags enabling better reporting
- Real-time reporting dashboard
FTP based Integration is used by enterprise applications that are looking for batch based processes such as weekly or monthly email blasts with Large attachments for delivery:
- Supports upto10 million emails in a single file with unique attachments.
- No pre-configuration needed and easy integration
- Karix FTP / SFTP access for Trans/Promo campaigns
- Support for plaintext email / HTML templatized emails
SMTP Integration is best suited for application that are looking for straight forward integration with minimum scope for customization.
- Supports all forms of SMTP connectivity
- All MIME objects are supported.
- Support for sending multiple attachments.
- Inclusion of custom headers and unique tracking ID.
- Access to Reporting Dashboard on Panel.
- Support for enabling open and click tracking.
- Support for getting email status and other events over webhooks.
- Built in redundancy for highest uptime
Webhooks gives enterprise applications real-time feeds on every event that has occurred on the dispatched email.
- Relay successful
- Soft Bounce intimation
- Hard Bounce Intimation
- Email Open
- Link clicked in email
- Un-subscription call back
- Spam Call back
Countdown Timer helps increase the effectiveness of your promotional offers by:
- Increasing the conversion rate from limited-time promotional deals
- Utilization of special promotional emails through embedded content with a countdown timer
- Creating urgency through time-bound emails
- Adapting in real time to context-based events (ex. A store alerting you to the end date of a sale currently going on)
- Organizing timely events, promotions, and other special features in order to increase engagement with consumers
- Dynamic Images increase the conversion rate from emails based on location and time (morning, midday, evening)
- Boost the relevance of your emails by maximizing your subscriber’s attention
- Help create timely and relevant ads to personalize the experience and offer tailored products/services to the consumer
- Increase consumer interest and engagement with visually appealing imagery
- Display different offers, deals, events, etc. based on the device
- Increase the conversion rate from emails through images and content that can technologically adapt to specific devices
- Increase adaptability of campaign by reaching out to multiple devices, therefore reaching a broader audience
- Adjust image in real time by acclimating to specific dates, time zones, etc., to achieve a more personalized experience for the consumer
- Offers, deals, events, and other information updated on the basis of location
- Adjust events like deadlines and start dates of special promotions in real time
- Adapt images to individualized factors such as time zones, dates, town/city, etc., on the go
- Increase relevancy of campaign by using images more familiar to the consumer
- Targeted ads based on geography as well as through social media and specific apps that utilize location-based technology
Live content update on Social Media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
Live content update on Social Media platforms:
- Integrate social media sites with ongoing, location-based services to increase personalization and relevance to consumers
- Engage directly with consumers, as well as bloggers and other social media influencers to increase consumer trust, as well as the chance of future patronage
- Utilize “live streaming” within a campaign to share videos or other content in real time, give a “behind-the-scenes” perspective to consumers, and to forge loyalty with target audience
- Connectivity with social media users and other internet personalities increases the chance of campaign content going “viral,” and being digitally spread by like-minded consumers—at no cost to the company
Use “microcontent” or small-sized content, that immediately hooks the reader and helps them immediately scan the material, to generate consumer interest—and allow said content to be more easily spread across various social media platforms
FEATURED SUCCESS STORIES
OF SELECT CLIENTS
Enable a cost-efficient customer service program, Test drive and LMS program and market offerings and services using SMS as a communication channel
Implemented its middleware at their premises which is integrated with their Siebel CRM and configured automated SMS. Provided exclusive short code 5616161 for users to inquire. Send test drive schedule and contact to the potential lead.
- 12 million Monthly Interactions
- Automated Customer service Alerts through SMS
- Reduced calls to call centre and wait time.
- 100 Plus keywords being managed on the code 5616161
MANN KI BAAT
Facilitate Prime minister, Mr. Narendra Modi’s initiative “Mann Ki Baat” on voice – the largest citizen outreach program in the world and ensure it is is more accessible and reaches a wider audience via mobile
Facilitated Prime minister, Mr. Narendra Modi’s unique initiative “Mann Ki Baat” via mobile. All a user had to do was to give a missed call on 1922 and hear the speech in various languages of their choice.
- 26 M registered unique user base
- 06 M missed calls received in a day
- 1.5 M outbound calls pushed in a day
- 60 M unique missed call received in a month
To provide a FTEU (free to end user) real-time voting program for Star TV’s leading reality shows
Provided a voting and polling application via missed call services for Star TV’s reality shows like Nach Baliye, Dance+ & Dil Hai Hindustani.
- 1.1 Lacs missed calls recorded and processed per minute during the episodes telecast.
To enable automated real-time communication to its customers to inform them about the transactions undertaken on their bank accounts/credit cards and upsell other products/services
Enabled automated real-time communication to its customers using SMS and Email APIs to inform them about the transactions and upsell other HDFC products. Our team also assisted HDFC to execute their campaigns.
- 200 M+ messages being processed monthly
- 1.62% click through rate recorded
- 108,000 avg unique visitors click on the url in sms
- 50 M+ email transaction being processed monthly
Looking for this solution?
Fill in your details and we will get back to you.